What is the minimum cost of living for a family of 4 in Turkey?
Are you planning to immigrate to Türkiye? Do you have any idea about the cost of living here? Stay with us to explain in detail. The estimated monthly cost of a family of four is 1272 dollars (23,689 TL). The monthly costs of one person are estimated at 363 dollars (6,763 TL). The cost of living in Türkiye is on average 60.81% lower than in the United States. Of course, these costs do not include house rent.
But what does this cost include?
The declared minimum cost includes the cost of food. welfare Sevices. The cost of clothing. and the shipping cost.
The increase or decrease of these costs depends on the lifestyle and age of your children.
In the following, we will check the prices of some items at the end of 2022:
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant 3.22 $
- Domestic Beer (0.5-liter draught) 1.88 $
- Cappuccino 1.88 $
- Water (0.33-liter bottle) 0.22 $
- Milk (regular), (1 liter) 0.79 $
- Eggs (regular) (12) 1.39 $
- Chicken Fillets (1kg) 1.39 $
- Tomato 0.90 $
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport) 0.38 $
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff) 0.54 $
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff) 0.43 $
- Gasoline (1 liter) 1.26 $
- Basic (Electricity, Heating, Cooling, Water, Garbage) for 85m2 Apartment 60.98 $
- Internet (60 Mbps or More, Unlimited Data, Cable/ADSL) 8.31 $
Sports And Leisure
- Fitness Club, Monthly Fee for 1 Adult 18.69 $
- Cinema, International Release, 1 Seat 2.69 $
- Preschool (or Kindergarten), Full Day, Private, Monthly for 1 Child 176.86 $
- International Primary School, Yearly for 1 Child 3,902.80 $
If you are planning to buy a house in Türkiye, be sure to consult Evara. Contact us through the links below: